Strange threading behaviour

Rotwang sg552 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 14:09:44 EDT 2012

On 21/06/2012 18:23, Temia Eszteri wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:12:07 -0700, Temia Eszteri
> <lamialily at cleverpun.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Try appending the dump command with f.flush() and os.fsync().
>>
>> ~Temia
>
> Actually, wait, no. The behavior you're describing is indicating that
> the thread in question isn't even getting a chance to execute at all.

Surely not? The fact that it got as far as executing the first print
statement and creating the file suggests that the problem happens
somewhere between the dump command and leaving the with statement,
doesn't it? The suggestion didn't make any difference, though.

> I'd recommend going with Dave's idea then, see how it pans out.
>
> Still, a good set of commands to keep in mind.

Thanks, will do.

--
Hate music? Then you'll hate this:

http://tinyurl.com/psymix