Komodo, Python

Isaac@AU ryanwoo1989 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:52:26 EDT 2012

I just started learning python. I have komodo2.5 in my computer. And I installed python2.7. I tried to write python scripts in komodo. But every time I run the code, there's always the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5\callkomodo\kdb.py", line 920, in
 <module>
    requestor, connection_port, cookie = ConnectToListener(localhost_addr, port)

  File "C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5\callkomodo\kdb.py", line 872, in
 ConnectToListener
    cookie = makeCookie()
  File "C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5\callkomodo\kdb.py", line 146, in
 makeCookie
    generator=whrandom.whrandom()
NameError: global name 'whrandom' is not defined

Is it the compatibility problem? Can anybody tell how to fix this problem? Because komodo is not free, so I don't want to uninstall komodo.