Ann: New Stackless Website

Peter Funk pf at artcom-gmbh.de
Wed Jun 13 08:05:29 EDT 2012

Christian Tismer wrote on monday, 11.06.2012 at 19:01:
> Stackless Python has a New Website
> Due to a great effort of the Nagare people:
>
>     http://www.nagare.org/
>
> and namely by the tremendous work of Alain Pourier,
>
> Stackless Python has now a new website!
>
> This is no longer Plone based, but a nicely configured Trac site.

I'm only another user of Plone and I'm only curious:
Would you or someone else care to explain what made you
move away from Plone?
I think especially the Plone community might also be interested.

Viele Grüße (Best Regards), Peter Funk
--
Peter Funk
mobile:+49-179-640-8878 phone:+49-421-20419-0 <http://www.artcom-gmbh.de/>