Using pdb with greenlet?

Salman Malik salmanmk at live.com
Tue Jun 12 15:36:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am sort of a newbie to Python ( have just started to use pdb).

My problem is that I am debugging an application that uses greenlets and when I encounter something in code that spawns the coroutines or wait for an event, I lose control over the application (I mean that after that point I can no longer do 'n' or 's' on the code). Can anyone of you tell me how to tame greenlet with pdb, so that I can see step-by-step as to what event does a coroutine sees and how does it respond to it.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Salman