which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:11:51 EDT 2012

Yesterday Paid於 2012年6月10日星期日UTC+8上午6時44分44秒寫道:
> I'm planning to learn one more language with my python.
> Someone recommended to do Lisp or Clojure, but I don't think it's a
> good idea(do you?)
> So, I consider C# with ironpython or Java with Jython.
> It's a hard choice...I like Visual studio(because my first lang is VB6
> so I'm familiar with that)
> but maybe java would be more useful out of windows.
>
> what do you think?

If the goal is to write programs to be cross-platform,
then I suggest some utilities like p2c (pascal to c), and f2c (fortran to c),
and etc. to be available.

Also source programs which are structured well with unit tests do help a lot
in translations to other computer languages.