which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?

Broad Liyn broadliyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:46:50 EDT 2012

在 2012年6月10日星期日UTC+8上午6时44分44秒,Yesterday Paid写道:
> I'm planning to learn one more language with my python.
> Someone recommended to do Lisp or Clojure, but I don't think it's a
> good idea(do you?)
> So, I consider C# with ironpython or Java with Jython.
> It's a hard choice...I like Visual studio(because my first lang is VB6
> so I'm familiar with that)
> but maybe java would be more useful out of windows.
>
> what do you think?

of course java is the best option in my opinion.There is no need to provide many evidences that java is better than c# because its advantages are really obvious.But java IDEs are not as convenient as visual studio.

Anyway,it's on your choice.No matter what you option is,keeping going on it will make your skill more and more mature.Programming languages are just tools,programmer themselves are the key.