Interprocess comunication

J. Cliff Dyer jcd at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jun 7 12:56:56 EDT 2012

It is for reading all the lines from a complete file.  If the file is
still being written to, it doesn't have an end yet.  File objects do
many things besides RPC.  Also, there are instances where all you want
to do is block until the file is done, and then get all the content.
readlines will do that, too.