Need a Python Developer in Mountain View,CA

o2kcompliant asadb14 at msn.com
Tue Jun 5 14:18:28 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I have a need for a Python Developer in Mountain View,CA.  Here are the requirements:

Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design with proficiency in object-oriented design principles and extensive experience in Python  Java, Ruby, Perl, Groovy or Objective-C. . 2+ yrs professional MySQL experience. . Ability to work end-to-end on all aspects of MVC including UI work. . Experience with Flask, Jinja, Bootstrap, or Solr a plus. . Comfortable with agile dev cycle - we are using advanced scrum methods. . Broad Internet understanding: TCP/IP programming, basics of how HTTP and other major Internet protocols really work. . Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, WebLogic, etc) and build and scm systems (ant, gradle, gmake, svn, git, perforce, etc.)

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions.  Thanks!

Asad Bawa | Account Executive
E: asad at midcom.com
M: 714.642.3437 | D : 714.507.3717 | Tel: 800.737.1632 ext. 3717| F: 714.459.7055
MIDCOM Corporation 3995 E. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92807