what gui designer is everyone using

Den patentsvnc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:05:49 EDT 2012

On Jun 5, 7:10 am, Mark R Rivet <markrri... at aol.com> wrote:
> I want a gui designer that writes the gui code for me. I don't want to
> write gui code. what is the gui designer that is most popular?
> I tried boa-constructor, and it works, but I am concerned about how
> dated it seems to be with no updates in over six years.

I use wxFormBuilder.  It seems to be most up-to-date and is as easy to
use as any others.  It also covers AUI GUIs.  It produces the class,
but you have to do a little bit of programming to actually see the
GUI.

I used wx-glade for a while.  It was easy to use, and produced ready-
to-run GUIs.  But it's old and not well kept up.  There's some new
work being done on it but it seems to be mostly housekeeping work -
how to best package it, etc.

Den