[ANN] pyknon: Simple Python library to generate music in a hacker friendly way.

Pedro Kroger kroger at pedrokroger.net
Mon Jul 30 14:37:00 EDT 2012

On Jul 30, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> Pedro Kroger wrote:
>> Pyknon is a simple music library for Python hackers.
>
> Sounds cool.  How is 'Pyknon' pronounced?

I pronounce it similarly as google translate does:

http://translate.google.com/#English|English|Pyknon

It's a musical Greek term, but since it's a Python package, I think it's acceptable
to pronounce the Py part as "pie" ;-)

>> It's available on PyPI and its homepage is
>> http://kroger.github.com/pyknon/
>
> I would suggest you change the theme -- using Firefox 3.6 the page is very difficult to read.

Thanks for the report. Do you mind if I ask why you are using such an old version?
(It looks fine with Firefox 14.0.1)

Cheers,

Pedro
-----