PyPI question, or, maybe I'm just stupid

Chris Gonnerman chris at gonnerman.org
Sun Jul 29 21:26:53 EDT 2012

I've been making some minor updates to the PollyReports module I
announced a while back, and I've noticed that when I upload it to PyPI,
my changelog (CHANGES.txt) doesn't appear to be integrated into the site
at all.  Do I have to put the changes into the README, or have I missed
something here?  It seems that there should be some automatic method
whereby PyPI users could easily see what I've changed without
downloading it first.