DjangoCon US 2012

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Jul 24 03:54:05 EDT 2012

Pythonistas:

We are happy to remind all Django users that DjangoCon US is in DC this year, from September 3-8 (main conference September 4-6). Early bird pricing is available until August 3, and the schedule will be published shortly after this announcement is made.

  http://djangocon.us/

Since this is DjangoCon's first ever visit to the East coast we are hoping for good attendance from up and down the East coast, but some delegates will come from as far away as Australia, so Americans have no excuse!

regards
 Steve
--
The Open Bastion is the Holden Web               http://TheOpenBastion.com/