Gender, Representativeness and Reputation in StackOverflow

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 23 18:14:28 EDT 2012

On 7/23/2012 6:01 PM, Evan Driscoll wrote:

> Leaving aside questions of relevance to the email list and the quality
> of results from a self-selected survey, the PDF is linked directly from
> the Google Scholar link in the original post: "[PDF] from tue.nl".

You're right, off to the side where I missed it.
http://www.win.tue.nl/~aserebre/MSR2012.pdf
for anyone interested. So I withdraw the corresponding parts of my
comment. Of course, A.S. could have just posted it instead of or in
addition to the indirect link. Now that I look at it, I agree with the
intent.

--
Terry Jan Reedy