can someone teach me this?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 23 17:19:10 EDT 2012

On 7/23/2012 9:32 AM, E. wrote:
> On 2012-07-21, Menghsiu Lee <menghsiu.lee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file
>> by using py2exe and gui2exe But, it does not work out.

You should show what happened.

>>  I am thinking
>> if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen.  The
>> link in below  is the complete code with all sources. Everything is
>> open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

Not everyone can decode .rar files. You should store there a .py file or
if you must, a standard .zip.

But before you ask for help, you should try to minimize the code to
something that still has the problem. Asking people to look through
multiple files may be a bit much. If you find that removing block x lets
the file compile, then you have found a source of the problem, if not
the solution.

--
Terry Jan Reedy