python package confusion

David bouncingcats at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:16:30 EDT 2012

On 23/07/2012, Lipska the Kat <lipska at lipskathekat.com> wrote:

> Hello again pythoners
 [snip]
 > Any help much appreciated.

Hi Lipska

Glad you got it sorted.

In case you are not aware of this:
  Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org

The tutor list caters specifically for requests for basic assistance
such as you made in this thread, and code review such as in your
thread prior. It too is a busy list, and many of the people who have
responded to your previous threads here are also present there, so
you'll get the same high quality answers there too.

By the way, I had a followup to my previous message to you re git, and
emailed it to you directly because it would be off-topic here, but the
email bounced. It seems that you are displaying an invalid email
address, at least here I get:
$ ping lipskathekat.com
ping: unknown host lipskathekat.com
So if you are interested in that, feel free to email me directly, or
not as you wish.