ANN: dbf.py 0.94

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jul 20 23:38:11 EDT 2012

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:30:40 +1000, Simon Cropper wrote:

> Works with PyPy, OK.
>
> Hopefully works with other implementations, Hm, what does this mean?

I guess that Ethan means that his library definitely works with PyPy and
CPython, because he has tested it on those, and that he expects that it
will work with Stackless, Jython, IronPython, and any other compliant
Python interpreter, but hasn't tested on them.

> Works or hopefully works with CPython -- which is it?

I agree that the sentence is unclear, but my reading of it is that it
works on CPython.

--
Steven