Encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:28:50 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Tim Chase
<python.list at tim.thechases.com> wrote:
> Sure it terminates...If you don't run out of RAM to represent the
> number "i" in question, there's also this "heat death of the
> universe" limit I keep hearing about ;-)

I'd be more worried about the heat death of your computer, it's likely
to be sooner. How many people have access to a computer that'll still
be running in ten years, much less a thousand? And while a thousand
years is extremely large, it still falls pitifully short of
infinity[1], or even the heat death of the universe.

ChrisA
[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2795