Encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 03:10:47 EDT 2012

On 07/17/2012 04:24 AM, Lipska the Kat wrote:
> Thanks for your time and I'll try to do a bit better with the reading thing before asking more
> questions... not sure about this obsession with code indentation though :-|

I think it's inaccurate to call this indentation an obsession, it's part of Python's defined
syntax.  It's used INSTEAD OF punctuation or keywords (like {} or BEGIN END).  If you're already
used to indenting your code consistently, you'll be surprised at how quickly it becomes a
non-issue when you start using Python.

It's a bit dated, but you might find http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 to be an
interesting read.

      -=- Larry -=-