jython lacks working xml processing modules?

gaodexiaozheng at gmail.com gaodexiaozheng at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:12:14 EDT 2012

在 2012年7月17日星期二UTC+8下午6时02分31秒,Stefan Behnel写道:
> Matej Cepl, 17.07.2012 11:39:
> >
> > https://code.google.com/p/jython-elementtree/ ???
>
> Note that this ships with Jython 2.5.
>
> Stefan

Got that,thanks!
However,there is one project implemented by Python used PyXML and now my Jython project has to depend on it ,so I am afraid that if Jython doesn't support PyXML,then my jython project can not depend on the original Python project ,then my jython project maybe can not move on unless I find another project to take place of the original Python project.