Python Programming expert - adding user

Maria Hanna Carmela Dionisio mmdionisio1993 at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Jul 17 21:58:55 EDT 2012

Im just a student :)

Our prof gave as a task that we need to make a program using python (for redhat) and c++(for windows)

Our objective is to make a program file and we will said it remotely to another computer via network ( its easy and i could do it lolz)..

the hard part is the programming..that when the user click the file a box will prompt and ask for username and a password(even without a password) then the username that he inputted will add to the user account of his/her computer :DD

HELP HELP EXPERTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THANKS :D