Diagramming code

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:11:54 EDT 2012

Chris Rebert於 2012年7月16日星期一UTC+8上午9時38分53秒寫道:
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM, hamilton <hamilton at nothere.com> wrote:
> > Subject: Diagramming code
> >
> > Is there any software to help understand python code ?
>
> What sort of diagrams? Control flow diagrams? Class diagrams? Sequence
> diagrams? Module dependency diagrams? There are many different types
> you could be referring to. Here's a relatively comprehensive list:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Modeling_Language#Diagrams_overview
>
> Regards,
> Chris
> --
> UML: Kill it with fire!

OK, I'll classify OOP by (1) properties of instances of declared classes must be fixed such as those in C++ (2) An interpreter could be embedded in the run time for an object to evolve through time to accquire properties.

If the robot age was to be comming, what can we do now?

 I think learning python is the high school
does help a lot for the United States in the future.