Keeping the Console Open with IDLE

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:19:19 EDT 2012

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:57:00 AM UTC-5, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM,  <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Besides, you can skip most of those steps by Shift+RightClicking
> > the file icon and choosing "Open Command Window Here".
>
> That's not standard. Me, I can invoke git bash anywhere I want it, but
> that doesn't mean I'd recommend installing git just so that people can
> get command lines with less steps.

I don't understand Chris? It's obvious that the OP is on a windows box; for which no installation is required.

And, what is so egregious about "less steps"(sic)? Do you prefer to be unproductive? Did you forget the lazy programmers creed? Is your employer paying you by the hour? ...all good questions.