adding a simulation mode

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Jul 12 22:09:04 EDT 2012

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:17:03 +0100, andrea crotti wrote:

> Well that's what I thought, but I can't find any explicit exit anywhere
> in shutil, so what's going on there?

Hard to say, since you don't give any context to your question.

When replying to posts, please leave enough quoted to establish context.
Neither email nor usenet are guaranteed delivery services, and they
certainly don't guarantee to deliver messages in order. Assume that your
readers may not have seen the message you are replying to, and you will
probably get more and better responses.

--
Steven