ANN: PollyReports 1.5 -- Band-oriented PDF Report Generator

Chris Gonnerman chris at gonnerman.org
Thu Jul 12 10:10:21 EDT 2012

Wow, I posted this on Github weeks ago, and got no feedback; put it on
PyPI at the same time, with the same results; but one day on the Python
list and I have lots of excellent feedback.

I've just posted PollyReports 1.5.1, with no operational changes. The
package includes a corrected testpolly.py file as well as corrected
sample*.py files with "right = 1" changed to "align = 'right'".  The
license information has been revised to include the text "BSD 2-Clause
License" so that no one has to think about whether or not it's actually
a BSD license.

If you downloaded the previous version, you don't really need the new
one unless you're going through the tutorial.

Thanks!

-- Chris.