Immediate Hiring a Python /Django in NJ. Main skills should be Python . knowledge of java / c++. More technologies are a plus.

pavan pavan.kumar at intsystech.com
Fri Jul 6 14:39:10 EDT 2012

Dear Candidate.

Hope you are having a great day!

We have an opportunity for you . We trust that your knowledge, skills and
experience will be among our most valuable assets .Please let us know would
you be interested for this job opening. If you are interested in pursuing
this opportunity, please reply with an updated copy of your resume in word
format, with  details to pavan.kumar at intsystech.com

We apologize, if any inconvenience is caused or this job opening is
irrelevant / not of interest to you and request you to ignore this mail.

Title:Python Script Developers/Django Developer
Duration:Long Term
Location - NJ

Suitable Profile :(knowledge in Java with  Pythonscripts , C# Exp)
Client Needs

solid Python scripts developers and good knowledge of java / c++.
Nice  to have C#as well.

We apologize, if any inconvenience is caused or this job opening is
irrelevant / not of interest to you and request you to ignore this mail.

I appreciate if you can forward this opportunity with your
friends/Colleagues who is despirately looking for project as it is a almost
closing  position or kindly provide their details to my email id.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan | International Systems Technologies Inc. |

15 Corporate place south.| Suite 135
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Direct -908-333-5697
Tel: 908-315-0700 x 601| Fax: 732-348-9533|

 <mailto:pavan.kumar at intsytech.com> pavan.kumar at intsystech.com

 <http://www.intsystech.com> www.intsystech.com

cid:image002.jpg at 01CC7CEF.ABDD8070pavanrek    spavanintsystech

IST exists to help

Note: This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any
person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or
their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.