Apology for OT posts

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 05:37:26 EDT 2012

On 06/07/2012 08:45, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Simon Cropper
> <simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com> wrote:
>> bet this kills the conservation though...
>
> Probably. Until someone trolls the list again and sets us all going...
>
> I'm another of the worst perps, so in the words of Pooh-Bah, "I desire
> to associate myself with that expression of regret".
>
> It was a pretty good discussion actually. The only real problem was
> the subject line.
>
> ChrisA

As far as I'm concerned nothing is OT here unless it is blatant trolling
or spamming.  It makes for a far more interesting read than the groups
that have a policy of "if it's not in the standard, we won't discuss
it".  The set of languages that start with the third letter of the
English language springs instantly to my mind.

Agreed that the subject line should be changed.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.