Which way is best to execute a Python script in Excel?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Jul 6 01:09:19 EDT 2012

On 7/5/2012 10:30 PM, Karim wrote:

> An excellent link to derived all code example to python:
> http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw.

Even though he only writes in OOBasic, you are right that he explains
the basic concepts needed for accessing the api from any language. He is
also honest. Writing non-api code is relatively easy; accessing the
OO/LO api is harder. I made a start. When I get further, I will look at
the examples that are close to some things I want to do. I will also
study your Python examples. Thanks for the help.

Terry