configobj

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Jan 31 19:21:11 EST 2012

On 1/31/2012 11:06 AM, Andrea Crotti wrote:
> I have a couple of questions about configobj, which I'm happily trying
> to use for this project.

When asking about 3rd party modules, please include a url, so we can be
sure of what you mean and even take a look. Is
www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html
what you mean?

> PS. and why by the way ConfigObj is not in the standard lib, instead of
> ConfigParser,

Perhaps history. Informed suggestions for change are welcome.

> which looked less complete and more cumbersome (to me at least)

Does ConfigParser have the same problems you found with ConfigObj.

--
Terry Jan Reedy