The devolution of English language and slothful c.l.p behaviors exposed!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:41:48 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Martin P. Hellwig
<martin.hellwig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Having said that,  I do like to bring to your attention that her Majesty,
> never ratified the 'Declaration of Independence'. :-)

Oh, stop it. It's high time we got rid of these silly distinctions of
English and American. Rick's right - these rampantly egregious
multiplicities cause problems.

I'm starting my own government. I declare that you are all part of my
new country, which shall be called the Tyranny of Rosuav. There -
problem solved!

ChrisA