First python project : Tuner

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:32:35 EST 2012

On Jan 19, 4:44 am, Jérôme <jer... at jolimont.fr> wrote:

> - Most importantly, new 2.1 version comes with an absolutely pure french-free
>   english-only screenshot, for your convenience.

Thanks for this update. However, i need to stress that while the
English language is fundamental to writing Python code, we are not
advocating doing away with French (or any other language) either. As
long as you have an English screenshot you have met the expectations
of this community. Feel free to add as many screen-shots in as many
languages as required to serve your base.