First python project : Tuner

Jérôme jerome at jolimont.fr
Tue Jan 17 12:26:14 EST 2012

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Rick Johnson a écrit:

> On Jan 17, 8:16 am, Jérôme <jer... at jolimont.fr> wrote:
>
> > Any comment is welcome, be it about code optimization, coding style,
> > pythonification, good practices, or simply program features and usability.
>
> Step one would be to show a screen shot in both English AND French
> language.

The screenshot was a dissatisfying mix of english and french because until
I18n is done (next in TODO list) all the strings are in english, but the stock
buttons are localized as my system is in french. Yet the inconsistency.

I didn't know it was as easy as

    LANGUAGE=EN ./tuner_v2_0.py

to re-localize a program. Now the screenshot is english only.

Anyway, I was trying to bring people's attention to the python program
itself :
http://devs.jolimont.fr/tuner/downloads/tuner_v2_0.py

?

--