replacing __dict__ with an OrderedDict

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Jan 10 12:21:16 EST 2012

Am 10.01.2012 13:31, schrieb Lie Ryan:
> While it is possible to replace __dict__ with OrderedDict and it is
> possible to reorder the test, those are not his original problem, and
> the optimal solution to his original problem differs from the optimal
> solution to what he think he will need.

Oh, and you know what is optimal in his environment? You really think
you know better what to do based on the little information provided?

> I had said this before and I'm saying it again: the problem is a test
> result displaying issue, not testing order issue.

There are good reasons for not reordering the results of the tests that
would be sacrificed by reordering them afterwards.

If you'd just step off your high horse you might actually learn
something instead of just pissing people off.

Uli