PyWarts: time, datetime, and calendar modules

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:54:57 EST 2012

The interface for these modules is not intuitive. Instead of creating
true OOP objects we have lists and strings. Any calendar object should
expose string names of both: days of the week and months of the year.
It seems one (or possibly more) of the three expose this important
info however i cannot find it *easily* enough.

It seems we need to combine the three in some shape or form. time and
datetime would no doubt be great bedfellows. Or maybe datetime should
be attached to time, like os.path. In any event the interfaces are
horrendous.