InvalidResponseError: headers must be str

Waldek M. wm at localhost.localdomain
Mon Jan 2 13:18:23 EST 2012

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:40:15 -0800 (PST), Niklas Rosencrantz wrote:
> Thanks for the replies here. I will have patience but this bug
> is blocking my integration efforts. I tried logging the TCP
> packets with tcpdump and nothing special appeared.

Well, it's free software, isn't it?
You may either wait a little, fix it yourself or pay someone
to fix it for you, if you're in a hurry. Or stay with 2.5 / try upgrading
to 3.x.

The Python community is usually very helpful and friendly, but
by *demanding& a fix ASAP you may accidentily step on people's toes :-)

Best regards,
Waldek