Listing children processes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 28 19:16:24 EST 2012

Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> On 28/02/2012 21:47, Arnaud Delobelle wrote:

> > Please don't top-post! Also, psutil.Process.get_children() looks to
> > me like it "does" children.
>
> You are incorrect.

Incorrect? The only factual statement Arnaud made was about ‘psutil’.

> I've been told of by the BDFL for stating that people should not top
> post on any Python mailing list/news group.

Fortunately, the BDFL is not a position of authority outside the Python
language. We as a community have the long-standing consensus that
top-posting is to be avoided.

--
 \     “Don't be misled by the enormous flow of money into bad defacto |
  `\    standards for unsophisticated buyers using poor adaptations of |