OT: Entitlements

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 26 15:46:46 EST 2012

Albert van der Horst <albert at spenarnc.xs4all.nl> writes:

> In article <40af8461-1583-4496-9d81-d52d6905d24d at b23g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
> Rick Johnson  <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Because the Jews allowed themselves to be subjected. Sad, but true.
>
> Actually Jew stands for (relative) coward. Let me explain.

No, please don't. Slander of racial groups is not only off-topic here,
it's wholly inappropriate regardless of your explanation. Stop doing it,
and don't encourage it in others.

--
 \       “The sun never sets on the British Empire. But it rises every |
  `\        morning. The sky must get awfully crowded.” —Steven Wright |