Undoing character read from file

Emeka emekamicro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:38:22 EST 2012

Hello All,

Say I have something like this:

mfile = open("cc.txt", "rb")
mcount = 0
mset = False
while True:
c = mfile.read(1)
if c == "e" and mset is True and mcount == 0:
    print c
    mfile.seek(-1,1)
    mcount = 1
    continue
elif c == "e" and mset is False and mcount == 0:
    print c
    mfile.seek(-1, 0)
    mcount = 1
    continue
elif c == "e" and mcount == 1:
    print c
    mcount = 0
    continue
print c
 if mset is False:
    mset = True
if len(c) == 0:
    break

cc.txt

foor the this the been we hate to sh wiukr bee here today. But who are we
to question
him concerning this issue.

Is the above code the right way?

Regards, \Emeka