[semi OT]: Smartphones and Python?

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:38:52 EST 2012

在 2012年2月16日星期四UTC+8上午10时19分15秒,geremy condra写道:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Martin Schöön <martin.schoon at gmail.com> wrote:
> > First of all: I don't have any first hand experience of smartphones
> > but now that my trusted old GSM phone is getting old I decided I am
> > in for an up-grade. It struck me it might be nice to get something
> > for which I could write Python programs.
> >
> > A very quick internet search indicated that this should be no big
> > deal if I go for an Android-based phone. What about the alterna-
> > tives?
> >
> > It struck me this must be the best place to ask.
> >
> > What else? I don't know if it matters but my home PC OS is Linux.
> > And I am not much of a Python programmer but I enjoy learning it
> > and I have reached a level that has turned out to be useful at work.
>
> Please note that while SL4A is a pretty good mobile python environment
> it doesn't support all of the Android API, which means it generally
> isn't an easy way to develop fully-fledged Android apps.
>
> Geremy Condra
In the 4 G space of SW AP in Adndroid phones,
check Jython. But I think a better data compression
modules  is more helpful.

Patterns about arithmetic compressions and LZW are expired, but not  those in mp4 for the commercial use.

Thus, the time to install a complete OS on a tablet
or mobile phone with LTE on the way.

We need smaller HD or flashes in these small devices.