OT: Entitlements [was Re: Python usage numbers]

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:16:19 EST 2012

On 15/02/2012 16:27, Rick Johnson wrote:
> On Feb 15, 9:18 am, Mark Lawrence<breamore... at yahoo.co.uk>  wrote:
>> As you didn't answer my question from some days back I'll ask it agin.
>> Please explain why previously healthy people get struck down with Common
>> Fatigue Syndrome amongst other things.
>
> Why do you seek my counsel regarding medical ailments? Do you believe
> i have special knowledge in the field? But more importantly: how is
> your question germane to the "destruction of healthcare" and
> "expansion of tyranny" by the degenerates of society; or by those who
> support degeneracy by engaging in "degenerate eugenics"?
>
> Was your question meant as rhetorical? Or merely yet ANOTHER crude
> attempt to employ sophistry in hopes of coercing the less astute folks
> among us to hop in your "clown car of delirium" and head-off down
> ANOTHER path to that leads to logical fallacy?
>
> Stay on subject!

I don't seek your counsel on anything.  You set the ball rolling and I
quote "If you can't afford healthcare, then you die." and "You want to
solve the healthcare problem then STOP TREATING PEOPLE WHO
DON'T HAVE INSURANCE!"

You later went on to say and I again quote
"Healthy people do not need healthcare very often, and in the rare
cases when they do, they don't bog down the system because their
bodies are strong. Why are their bodies strong? Because healthy people
eat correctly, healthy people exercise, therefore, healthy people have
correctly functioning immune systems -- of course quality genes always
help!"

The question was originally put in response to that, so you've resorted
to your usual tactics of spewing ad hominem attacks on anybody who dares
to challenge you in any way, shape or form.

If I were you I'd stick to things that you understand, like downloading
workable help files.  But oh dear, you can't even manage that, you
simply moan like hell because the help file you had didn't work
correctly. Or IDLE is crap.  Or ...

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.