OT: Entitlements [was Re: Python usage numbers]

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Wed Feb 15 05:04:34 EST 2012

Arnaud Delobelle <arnodel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15 February 2012 09:47, Duncan Booth <duncan.booth at invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>> Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Perhaps it's a bit presumptuous of me but...
>
> It's tempting to react to his inflammatory posts, but after all Rick
> is a troll and experience shows that trolls are best left alone.
> Also, please spare a thought for all of us who have him in our
> killfiles.

Yes, sorry about that.

Actually, I thought it was a bit weird that I saw ChrisA's comment but not
the message he was commenting on until I went and looked for it. I read
this group on a couple of machines and it looks like Rick's killfile entry
had expired on the other but not this one. Next time I'm back on the other
machine I'll try to remember to sort out the killfile.