multiple namespaces within a single module?

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Feb 9 19:05:41 EST 2012

Ethan Furman wrote:
> Hrm -- and functions/classes/etc would have to refer to each other that
> way as well inside the namespace... not sure I'm in love with that...

Not sure I hate it, either.  ;)

Slightly more sophisticated code:

<code>
class NameSpace(object):
     def __init__(self, current_globals):
         self.globals = current_globals
         self.saved_globals = current_globals.copy()
     def __enter__(self):
         return self
     def __exit__(self, *args):
         new_items = []
         for key, value in self.globals.items():
             if (key not in self.saved_globals and value is not self
                     or key in self.saved_globals
                     and value != self.saved_globals[key]):
                 new_items.append((key, value))
         for key, value in new_items: