Script randomly exits for seemingly no reason with strange traceback

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:32:25 EST 2012

On 2/3/2012 5:25 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Which version of Python, which version of Windows?
I keep that information in my signature for every post I make to this list.
CPython 3.2.2 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17640

> If you upgrade Python, does the problem go away?
I use the most recent stable version. It would be hard to say if the
problem went away since it's rare and random AFAICT.

On 2/3/2012 9:15 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Do you call on potentially-buggy external modules?
It imports one module that does little more than define a few simple
functions. There's certainly no (intentional) interpreter hackery at work.

--
CPython 3.2.2 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17640