SnakeScript? (CoffeeScript for Python)

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:24:54 EST 2012

2012/2/3 Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com>:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:19:22 -0700, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com>
>        <hah!>
>
>        I spent nearly 20 years having to maintain the /output/ of such a
> translator.

Yes I think that is the point, if the code you maintain and the code
which you have to debug differ because there is a translator in the
middle you're going to be in trouble before or later.

Moreover, unless you only work alone (which is very unlikely) I think
you should agree with everyone else in such a decision..
And if you really miss so much features that are not in Python at all,
why not just use another programming language which has them then?