Installing pypi package twice

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 1 03:18:20 EST 2012

Jason Friedman <jason at powerpull.net> writes:

> How would I also install this package for 3.2.2?  (I am assuming that
> python-daemon-1.5.5 is either version3-compatible or I can make it
> so).

I am the primary developer of ‘python-daemon’. It is an explicit goal of
this library to target Python 3, but that has not been achieved yet.

I welcome discussion on the new forum for development discussion
<URL:http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/python-daemon-devel>.

--
 \         “Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first |
  `\     principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the |