Beware, my computer was infected.

Jugurtha Hadjar jugurtha.hadjar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:34:57 EST 2012

Hello gentlemen,

I'm writing these words to give you a heads up. My computer has recently
been infected with "1.exe", and I am doing what I can to contain it. It
spreads via mail and I fear it will send SPAM to lists I am subscribed to.

If you receive weird mails from my address, thank you to report it to
me. I will not send you an executable, so if you receive one from me,
please do not open it and it would be nice to report it.

I will  send an e-mail to this list once I think it is no longer in the
system.

Thank you all.

--
~Jugurtha Hadjar,