TEST AN EXECUTABLE PYTHON SCRIPT SPEED UNDER A PYTHON SHELL

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:13:16 EST 2012

After my testing of JAVA, PYTHON, VB,  C-sharp and Erlang like
script languages, I noticed that script languages should be
timed after the shell interpreter completed loaded.

The start up loading time of script interpreters should be excluded in the measure of executing a byte code script.

This also explains why C-executables  are fast in manny testing
programs of various languages to out beat all interpreter loading
languages.

But I computed the Euler'of s number for tens of thousands of digitsunder different  shells , then I was able to check the speed
issues of various computer languages.

My question is whether  a lot speed testings  of computer languages are done in a  biased way toward script languages
to be slow?