unzip function?

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Thu Feb 2 19:53:38 EST 2012

>>> If you understand what zip does, it should be obvious.
>>
>> Nobody likes to be told the thing they're confused about is trivial.

>Nobody likes to be told to brush their teeth, eat their vegetables or clean their room. Then they grow up and learn that life is full of things that you do because you have to, not because you want to.
>Learning that some things that they are confused about are trivial is one of those things.

Normally, I agree with you, but I think it's less about the truth and how it is stated.

"You are wrong, it is like..." VS. "You are a grade-A moron, it is like..."

They both teach; one just does it less offensively. What is obvious
to one person is not always obvious to everyone. :)

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423