Python is awesome (Project Euler)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Dec 31 12:36:15 EST 2012

On 2012-12-31, Alex <foo at email.invalid> wrote:

> Yes. Although sometimes I fear that we are becoming a society of
> end-users who rely too much on the capability of our tools and fail to
> take the time to understand the fundamentals upon which those tools are
> based or cultivate the problem-solving skills that Project Euler
> appears to be trying to hone.

That's probably pretty much what somebody said 10K years ago when
people started to specialize in different occupations and hunters
started getting their spear-points by bartering for them with dried
meat instead of everybody flaking their own out of chunks of flint.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Being a BALD HERO
                                  at               is almost as FESTIVE as a