Python is awesome (Project Euler)

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Mon Dec 31 09:18:59 EST 2012

If you haven't heard of it, you should check out Project Euler
(http://projecteuler.net/).  It's a series of (currently) 408
math-oriented programming problems, of varying degrees of difficulty.

The tie-in to this group is just how many of them are trivial in Python.
There's a whole slew of them which become one-liners due to Python's
long int support.  For example, http://projecteuler.net/problem=48.
Datetime made me feel like I was cheating when I did
http://projecteuler.net/problem=19.

When you work with something as cool as Python every day, sometimes you
lose sight of just how awesome it is.  Thanks to everybody who has
worked to make Python possible.