Facing issue with Python loggin logger for printing object value

Morten Engvoldsen mortenengv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:54:33 EST 2012

Hi Dave,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I have used logging.setLevel(logger.DEBUG)
because of threshold as you said.

I didn't copy paste the entire program since it was very huge. The "batch "
which value i am trying to retrieve is in a a for loop :

for payment in payment_line:

but here payment_line has null value since it was not able to retrieve
payment line value from the payment object. So i would like to know if
payment_line has null value, will it be enter into for loop since i was
able to log message which is  before the for loop but the message inside
the for loop i am not able to log.

Thanks again... :)